SERÁ QUE A BEYONCÉ USARIA ESTE VESTIDO?



Today I wondered, will the baby Beyoncé would wear a dress created by a fan? 
good, I can not answer, why not try more. hello darling bey I call edvaldo santana, I'm your fan and I'm from Recife / pe know that Mrs. Carter has her stylists and her dear mother who makes beautiful clothes worth more decided to create a dress for you. VMAs were you with two long before taking the stage and make your beautiful presentation. Britanic and this year you sang beautifully his music XO with her ​​beautiful green long dress, if it is green, if not forgiveness. more here is a drawing I did for you, I'm not a fashion designer or stylist more like drawing, and if you do not want the dress to win anything unless you using it, be it in what color you choice. kisses and hugs from his Brazilian fan of Recife.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog